SS Invest’s proficiency in financial modelling and valuation allows for additional value-added services where customisable templates, tools and calculators can be provided and maintained to meet your business needs. If you have an API, dynamic models can be constructed with real-time updates.
Examples of these models include:
Dynamic equity valuation
- Customised construction of valuation model with links to real time data.
- Data updates feed into the model where data processing is automated.
Discounted cash flow template
- Determines intrinsic value per share based on financial theory.
- Auto-populates sensitivity table based on customisable projections (growth rate and WACC)
Monthly budget template
Reads bank statements to determine historic spending which is used to forecast future spending. Overrides can be used to accompany once-off items.
Internal rate of return calculator
Calculates money weighted or time weighted returns based on inputs.
SITUS tax comparison calculator
Calculates scenarios and compares product appropriateness given customisable variables.
Share portfolio restructuring template
Used to rebalance a share portfolio based on desired per share weights. Determines total costs applicable (incl. STRATE, protection levy, etc.) as well as capital gains tax applicable. The shares remaining in the portfolio following a rebalance can be rounded to any predetermined denominator (10’s,100’s, 1000‘s).
Effective tax rate calculator
Determine an individual or corporation’s effective tax rate based on customisable inputs.
Fact sheet builder
- Construct portfolio fact sheets that are easily updateable by only adding new data.
- The fact sheet is printed to PDF (including graphs) from the same template where the data and calculations are housed.
- Based on a customisable, dynamic brokerage scale, the calculator determines each component of the total costs applicable in share purchase / sale.
- It also calculates at what price the share’s bought need to be sold to break even on a 2-leg transaction.
- Also includes a bulk page where share volumes are determined based on total rand value and share price.
- Graph with customisable standard deviation bands.
- Graph with data positioning within quadrants.